TR3A Fan {Scanned} information

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A Fan {Scanned} information
From: David Willett <willgray@mail.region.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 15:03:53 -0400
In the course of my reconstruction, I am about to mount a replacement
(used) four-bladed fan onto my engine: the Haynes manual notes that
"..if new parts are to be mounted a special jig will be necessary,
and this is best left to the local triumph agents."  Hmmmm.
  I'm not sure what the "special jig" would be for, and am inclined
just to bolt the fan onto the hub extension and hope for the best. Am
I heading for trouble? I do have the appropriate bolts and lock tabs.
  Dave