tr3 parts for sale - list

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: tr3 parts for sale - list
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 15:11:49 -0500
Below is a partial list of items I have for sale.  Most are in orginal
condition, needing some form of reconditioning.  Some are repro
parts such as sills and floor pans.

NOS control box (possibly sold)
control box - good condition
tail light assemblies
3A front apron
boot lids
bonnets
doors
outer rockers (probably sold)
floor pans  (probably sold)
steering components
dashes
gauges
3A grille (possibly sold)
front bumpers
rear bumperettes
wheels
brake drums 9" & 10"
brake rotors
calipers
starters
radiator - as core only
cockpit trim pieces
axles
valve covers
front springs (new)
heater assembly
oil filter assemblies
windscreen frame pieces
adjustable steering column
side curtain frames - later style
side curtain mounts - later style
crank handles
right hand front fender lower repair panels
frame
wire wheels (set of 5 painted 60 spoke, almost new)
wire wheels (set of 5 sand blasted and primed)
wire wheels (set of 5 need sandblasting 48 spoke)
gas tanks

Plus a variety of misc items I haven't mentioned

Some parts I have for trade as well.  I have a white tonneau and a
white top that I would like to trade for red or blue ones.  Also I have
blue interior panels I would like to trade for red ones.  Also I'm in
need of red carpeting.  The above parts are original parts in fairly
decent condition.  I would like similar in trade.

I will process requests as fast as I can but keep in mind I am only in
town on the weekends and I'm juggling working on two race cars
along with trying to organize our shop, etc.  I'm slow but will
eventually get around to dealing with all of this.

Brad