Light gremlin.

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Light gremlin.
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 18:26:00 -0700
I turned on my headlights for a light test the other night.  The fuse
blew.  Tried a new fuse, kablewee.

Two questions for you guys and gals.  First my car has been rewired and
I am not sure if there is supposed to be a junction box mounted inside
the firewall behind the master cylinders on a TR3A.  My wirintg
schematic does not indicate one but the schematic is in a TR2 manual.
Does anyone else have one of these on their TR3A?

Second question:  Does anyone know what the proper level of resistance
is for a headlight and or tail light circuit should be?
--
        Best Regards,
        Tom