Re: TR3A waterpump and rear bumperettes

To: Paul Dorsey <dorpaul@negia.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A waterpump and rear bumperettes
From: Bill McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 21:47:40 -0700
I no longer carry much in the way of TR parts, except for my TR-10 and
my TR-4, so I am forwarding your e-mail to the Triumph list, which is
well worth joining (see the bottom of this e-mail).  Perhaps other TR
owners in the Georgia area will introduce themselves.  On this list you
will find nice people, several experts and some good humor (and some
really bad humor!).  Enjoy the experience!
Bill McLeod
Slightly Classics
Tucson, AZ