Pics of my car

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pics of my car
From: Eduard Tieseler <etiesele@metrolist.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:55:03 -0700
Hi listers!

I have photos available online now,
here:  (cut and paste)
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/etieseler@sbcglobal.net/lst?.dir=/Triumph&.src=ph&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/

The car only has 112,918 miles on it and it has been in the family since
it was new, although it has changed hands many times.  The engine is not
original (I still have the original though), it is from a 69 Spitfire
MKIII.  It has the Sportmans cam from VB (the 295 degree duration one),
the head has been both ported & polished and milled, the block has been
milled too (because of a head gasket leak) meaning I have high
compression, possibly a little more than I want.  Everything is original
except the air horns, the doors, and I think it was painted once.  No
rust.  The top is in good shape minus a few little tears.

Thank you all that helped me work though my troubles getting this car
running, I'm sure you will be hearing from me again, but hopefully not
soon. =)

Eduard Tieseler
'66 Herald