Re:

To: tlynch@bellsouth.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: "David Gunn" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:15:15 -0700 FILETIME=[99D6D470:01C38F73]
I got my factory record from Joel Rosen, at TRA - I think he is on this
list, and maybe will give more info.  The cost was $10.  Not as official
looking as the one from the UK, but a lot cheaper, and gives much the same
information.

If I am correct - the "hen scratching" under my commission plate will be
some numbers, and those numbers will correspond to the color of the paint
and trim.  The webpage of the International TR Registry may also help
interpret the numbers.  try:
http://www.trregistry.com/start/registry/index.htm

David Gunn

>From: "Timothy Lynch" <tlynch@bellsouth.net>
>Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:41:39 -0500
>
>My 1960 TR-3A is painted an unusual color -- looks like cranberry to me.
>Previous e-mail referred to the "build plate" which listed color numbers.
>Where is the build plate located and how can I determine the color from the
>coded numbers?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Tim Lynch

Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
http://msnmessenger-download.com