TR3 for Sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 for Sale
From: SDOliner@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:16:15 EDT
Forwarding this from the Spridgets list.
Neither of us have any financial interest.
If you want it checked out, Frank (spritenut@Exit109.com)
knows cars.(Despite that quip about the TR2)
If anybody is on the Triumph list, could you please repost this for me.

Somebody stopped me today to let me know they were selling a TR3.
It's red, an older restoration and needs a bit of sprucing up.
Receipts total over $9,000 back in 1986. It runs and drives.
Asking $6,000.

Email John <Dapostolakos@aol.com> or call 732-255-0582
The car is in Toms River, NJ and I can take a look at it if anybody is
interested.

I don't want it. I had a TR2 that I paid way too much for ($10) Back in
1975.

Thanks
Frank