Conversion to Negative Ground

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Conversion to Negative Ground
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:59:55 -0500
After bouncing around my options, I've decided that I do want a stereo in my
TR4 and have decided that the best way to go about this is go ahead and
switch it over to negative ground.

The instructions look fairly straightforward, but I do have one question.
The PO installed an electric fan on the front of the radiator.  The switch
(temperature controlled) has a hot and ground wire connection.  Will I need
to switch these, or will the fan run in the correct direction after I've
switched everything over?

As I mentioned earlier, I'm pretty much a dunce when it comes to electrical
stuff.

Thanks,

Kurtis J.
Russellville, Arkansas