Spa White

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spa White
From: Bill Bryant <bryant@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:16:53 -0700
Some of you may remember my quest to have "Spa White" mixed today for my '62
TR3b. That is the color listed on the Heritage Cert so I figured what the
heck...
Major ordeal!
Visited about 5 Paint Shops...
I finally found a paint guy who put in the time and effort necessary to
figure out what "Spa White" translates to.
He even called the PPG Color Archives somewhere in New Jersey and found that
there is a 97% cross to a late model dodge truck and is called "Stone White"
Dupont code # B9622A  for Centari.
It looks real good on my 3B but I have no idea if it is actually the same as
the 'spa' white.

cheers
Bill