Re: TR2/TR3 ashtray on e-bay

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR2/TR3 ashtray on e-bay
From: "Bill DeWar" <pcdelux@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:02:14 -0400
Listers,

In May of 2000 I purchased a 59 TR3-A for $500.00 US.
It had a good front apron and an ashtray with TWO
brackets. One loose on the floor. It was to be a parts
car but I made the mistake of getting it running. Felt
bad about cutting it up so 3 years later it is getting
close to resurrection. Another 6 months or so it should
be back on the road after a 24 year sleep. It won't be
all original but it will have an original ashtray. <G>

Bill DeWar
NJTA
TS47481L