Re: console connections

To: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>, "triu autox" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: console connections
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:24:05 -0700
Paul,
When I replaced my dash panel with a very nice powder coated one (thankyou
again Fred), I added a couple of new dash lights, on the opposite side of
the gauges from the ones that are there already. It helped some, but after
doing all that, I think the first thing is to make sure the plastic windows
in the gauges are really clear.
I did take some digital pictures if you are interested.
Bob

Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 6:36 PM
Subject: console connections

> Hi,
> Now that I've taken the dash and console loose, is there anything
especially
> helpful to do before reassembling the gauges back on to the console?  Can
I do