Re: There's an MG on eBay with a Triumph engine in it...

To: Randall Young <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: Re: There's an MG on eBay with a Triumph engine in it...
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 15:32:38 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I would say the opposite. One of his bidders who complained has a
feedback rating of -3. You don't get that from one auction. He's got 4
negative feedbacks and one positive. He says his email was down for
every auction he won, some of them a month apart. Apparently he's
*never* paid for an auction.

The MG auction lists the payment terms, the guy didn't adhere to them
and was trying to resell the car without putting up any money. He's
speculating at somebody elses expense.

And the third complains "Didn't send papers required for payment." What
papers do you need before you pay for an auction you won? That guy
probably wanted the title for some reason. According to the seller he's
"from Romania".

Other than that, he's got one neutral from a guy complianing about rust
& bondo "on a britsh car, say it ain't so!), and he offers to take it back.

EBay's feedback rating is just so much bull anyway. I got negative
feedback from a guy who cashed my check and then told me he never got
it. I finally got the item, but we traded negative feedback for what?

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph