Majordomo or Yahoo

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Majordomo or Yahoo
From: Ian Clough <mc_ian@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:18:48 -0400 (EDT)
Folks,

The reason for my spotty list email reception was due
to spam and mail bombing going on.  Several of you
have replied with similar situations.  In my case, an
idiot mascarading as Microsoft system updates keep
sending me 145Kb + attachments which Yahoo is clever
enough to identify as spam, but instead of deleting it
automatically it places it into my bulk mail folder.
I check my Yahoo account about twice a day and each
time I empty my bulk folder but it fills up again very
quickly.  Others are experiencing the same situation.

This is good reason for an all Start Trek 24-7
channel.  With such a mechanism in place hacker geeks
and mail spammers would find less time to spend on
their pc's creating havoc. ;-)

Ian Clough