TR 8 STICKERS for sale

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 8 STICKERS for sale
From: J M Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:13:27 -0700
Back in 1998 I had a TR8 for a brief period.  Through this newsgroup, I
purchased a set of new graphics for my 8, but sold the car before I
could ever use them.  This included:
two Triumph emblems (Wreath around Triumph) about  (<2 1/2 diameter),
two "LITRE" ( <3 1/2"),
two "3.5" (<2 5/8"),
one "TRIUMPH" (<11"),
one "TR8" (<10 7/8"),
one "TR8" (< 11 7/8").

I was told they were very good replicas of original stickers.  They
appear to be in good condition.  The film they are mounted on have
faded, but the material is a 3M product, so I think it's held up.  I
honestly don't remember what I paid for them.   I'll sell 'em for
$5.00.  That's 9 stickers.

Your money back if they don't work.

--Justin