Daylight Savings on Sunday - Not Triumph related

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Daylight Savings on Sunday - Not Triumph related
From: J M Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 11:50:57 -0700
Passing this along....   Don't forget to set your clocks!   --Justin

"I don't really care how time is reckoned so long as there is some
agreement about it, but I object to being told that I am saving daylight
when my reason tells me that I am doing nothing of the kind.... At the
back of the Daylight Saving scheme I detect the bony, blue-fingered hand
of Puritanism, eager to push people into bed earlier, and get them up
earlier, to make them healthy, wealthy and wise in spite of themselves."

The Diary of Samuel Marchbanks, 1947, XIX, Sunday (by Robertson Davies)