TR3 lower fulcrum pin

Subject: TR3 lower fulcrum pin
From: "TERJE KOLBEINSEN" <terje_kolbeinsen@bluezone.no>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:27:40 +0100
  Dear list

In the process of restoring a 1957 TR3, I found that the lower fulcrum pins on
the chassis were suspicious (bent and wear).  I thought maybe someone out
there had done this, and could give me a tip on how to get the old ones out -
without to much trouble?

I also need some advice as to how dismantel the barrel on the ignition.  There
seems to be a nut in the back, secured with soldering??

Regards
Terje Kolbeinsen
1957 TR3 - TS 15715 L (under restoration)

Terje_Kolbeinsen@bluezone.no

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
Ivy.gif]