the poor mechanical idiot h9QLhfws014710

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: the poor mechanical idiot h9QLhfws014710
From: "Andy Taylor" <ataylor@mail.hrca.harvard.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 16:42:08 -0500
Thanks for all the suggestions. I checked the plugs and each is firing and
gapped at .025. They look fine and the oil doesn't seem to indicate water in
the pan. I did change the timing a bit(Carbs are H-6?) back when I replaced the
distributor cap and wires, but this worsening seems awful sudden. Something I
didn't say was that it happened right after i filled the gas tank all the way.
Don't know if that means anything, but I rarely have a full tank b/c of the gas
smell. It seems to my uneducated ear that maybe the carbs are not getting
steady gas flow - something in the fuel line?
Also, the mechanical idiot doesn't keep the old parts, but does think to put
them back on!
Many thanks,
Andy Taylor

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents,
files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain
confidential information including Protected Health Information (PHI)
that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or
designee, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of any and all attachments to this transmission is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify the sender. Please destroy the original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any
manner. Thank you. Hebrew Rehabilitation Center for Aged and its
affiliates.