Re: How stuff works -> Differentials

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How stuff works -> Differentials
From: "Peter Logan" <logan@pt.lu>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:42:43 +0100
Just in passing, this characteristic also allows owners of disc braked cars to
raise one corner, remove the wheel, start the car, put in gear and let go,
thus transforming the car into a sort of DIY lathe, and allowing the
courageous owner to skim the disc flat again.

They don't call me crazy for nothing :-)

Pete Logan