Re: Pity the poor mechanical

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pity the poor mechanical
From: "Peter Logan" <logan@pt.lu>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:11:34 +0100
Yep - we may produce the worst engineers - but by cracky they're the Best
worst engineers in the world :-)

Pete Logan

>>Absolutely, Pete - except in Standard-Triumph's case it wasn't limited to
just one department for the 'confusion programme.' The whole plant >>was
committed to it! That's why these lists are so popular! You could say it's one
of our better export trades with an almost unlimited life, >>governed only by
the survival of the species, until the twitching finally succumbs to the
effects of rigor mortis. Something tells me that ultimate >>condition may be a
while arriving yet?