GARAGEMAHALL?

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Georgia Triumph Club" <gatriumph@gatriumph.com>
Subject: GARAGEMAHALL?
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:12:00 -0500
Several of you have submitted photos of your garagemahalls, but I must
admit that most of the spaces are far more organized than I had expected
- with the exception of Todd B.  I would have to say that Todd is
running away with the award for the most creative space at the moment,
but surely there must be some competition out there.

OK, so maybe with the oncoming onslaught of winter I'm getting a bit
bored wondering what, if any projects to work on.  And to any of you on
the list who might live in usually sunny Southern California, our hopes
are with you to bypass the wildfires.

Submissions for The Garagemahall should be sent to me directly.

Cheers,

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2