Re: VTR/TRF Results

To: <Rikrock@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VTR/TRF Results
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:11:20 -0500
> I have some pics from when Tom completed the car.  At the time I
> worked for the parts company that sold him all of mechanical rebuild
> components.  I'll scan them and post them tonight, some interesting
> viewing... but it is mostly the addition of Go-Juice that actually makes
> this car move, nothing physically special in the engine.

Here are the photos that I promised a couple of hours ago:

http://astro.temple.edu/~kmr/tomstr6/

The engine pics are prior to the addition of nitrous, I do not have any
photos showing the NOS setup Tom Ahlstrom is using.

I just checked the TRF website and there was another TR6 that ran in the
upper 13s and it did indeed have a V8, so that may be the car Rick is
talking about.  I got ahead of myself earlier and assumed he was talking
about this car (which strangely beat the V8 in the drag races).

Kai