Pics needed of Saffron TR6 w/ Hardtop

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pics needed of Saffron TR6 w/ Hardtop
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:30:57 -0500
Do any listers have a Saffron yellow TR6 with a matching hardtop that they
could take a photo of, or have a photo of someone else's Saffron hardtop?
If so, could you please email a photo to me.

The dilemma is that my 1972 TR6 is Saffron yellow, which I am not too fond
of.  I picked up a factory hardtop a few weeks ago, it happens to be red, so
I am trying to decide whether to paint the top to match the body color or
perhaps just paint the hardtop black.  Saffron is just one of those colors
that needs another color to break it up, or else it overwhelms the car... so
neither solution is very appealing to me.

For everyone else's viewing pleasure, here is a pic of my Saffron 6 a few
weeks after I purchased it (before I even removed the VA plates):

http://www.trregistry.com/tr6pics/CC77896-P1010026.jpg

Maybe I'll just leave the hardtop in primer until the time that I decide to
paint the entire car another color ;-)

Thanks,

Kai (with the Velveeta Cheese TR6)