TR4 Carpet Snap Confusion

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Carpet Snap Confusion
From: Egbman1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 02:53:00 EST
List,
I'm ready to install the new carpet I purchased from Moss for my TR4 (no
instructions included) but since the DPO put in new floors before I acquired
the
car, I have no idea where the 22 snaps go exactly. I can guess on several
likely locations, but eleven per side! Anyone know where I can find a picture
showing approximate locations for the snaps. I've checked all the easy sources,
catalogs mostly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA,
Earl Bowman
1962 TR4 w/naked floors