Re: License plate resto

To: "David Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: License plate resto
From: "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:10:23 -0500
David:

Listed in Hemmings is a company that specializes in plate restoration.
Company name is Darrl's in Duryea, Pennsylvania with a phone of
717-451-1600.  Quoting the ad  "Show quality license plate restoration with
all damage, dents, tears, holes, rust, etc. repaired to new condition and
painted in original colors, numbers will duplicate originals, not brush
painted or taped off.  This is the finest restoration available.  Call for
more information."

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana