TR2>4A Water Pump Pulley Puller

To: yellowtr@adelphia.net
Subject: TR2>4A Water Pump Pulley Puller
From: "James R. Holekamp" <jholekamp@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 10:27:02 -0600
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Greetings Bob,

A while back I made up several simple TR2>4A Water Pump Pulley Pullers,
which can be used to remove the water pump pulley -  while the pump is
still mounted - in spite of the limited clearance.  Several have been
sold via ebay. If you've ever had the misfortune to need to change a
water pump on the road side ( I have), you'll know the usefulness of
this puller. Details may be seen at :

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/jholekamp

Look under the album: pulley puller.

The design is very simple and anyone with some time can make one.  I
have 2 left, beyond the one I have in my TR4.

brgds, Jay

'64 TR4 CT38895LO, since '67