spin on oil filter kit.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: spin on oil filter kit.
From: "David Brister" <david.brister@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 19:36:59 +0100
Sorry to go worldwide but my reply to Cosmo bounced back. Something to do
with a spam filter I think!

I had this same problem with the spin on oil filter kit I bought from Moss.
I wrote to the
makers of the kit who sent me a spigot which did the trick. From memory you
need about 35mm of thread to get into the original oil filter head and as
supplied by Moss  there just was'nt enough thread on the supplied spigot.

I lost a lot of email after a computer crash includung my discussion with
the kit makers, but you should be able to get in touch with them through
www.thinkauto.co.uk and I had great service from a chap with an email
info@thinkauto.co.uk. He sent me a spigot that was just right.

Hope this helps.

David Brister 1967 TR4A