TR movies

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR movies
From: "john taylor" <jat1127@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 12:00:27 -0500 FILETIME=[F3D679B0:01C3B9BE]
Hello Fellow Listers,

I am been fooling aroound with TR cars for some 30+ years. Somewhere along
the way, from Mike Cook?, I was given two VCR tapes that are of Triumph cars
from the fifties. It has been years since I have watched them but I took a
peek at one over the weekend and it is a bit on TR's racing at Lemans. My
memory is that the rest shows the famous top speed trials and old
advertising clips etc. The are two tapes.

The quality of the origional film is not great. I thought that I would try
to get them copied to DVD.
While this will not improve the picture it would let me share them. Perhaps
there is some question about copy rights. However, these are old and if it
is kept on the list who would care.

Soooooooo is there some interest. How many copies do I get. Cost? Well I
will get a couple for myself and take it from there. How much can it cost?
Anyone out there have an idea?
Anyone in my area, western Ma, that has the gear to copy them?

CHEERS
John

   ***  ~*~*~* ALWAYS BE SAFE  *~*~*~   ***

Take advantage of our best MSN Dial-up offer of the year  six months
@$9.95/month. Sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup