Re: TR3A Assembly Questions

To: willgray@mail.region.net (David Willett), triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3A Assembly Questions
From: Tr3bob@aol.com
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 12:29:00 -0500
Dave,

As to question 2...I wired under the instrument panel last. I took a host of
pics of finished cars before I started and make enlargements of the wiring
diagrams and had them laminated.

There's been a thread lately about the accuracy of the diagrams...you'd do well
to read them.
There is a difference in the diagrams from the various workshop manuals and
most represent RHD cars. You'll have to transpose wires to LHD.

You'll get plenty of help from this list, so have no fear.

Good luck,

Bob Stahlbush, pres., British Motorcars of N.E.(bmcne.com)

66 MGB GHN3L78708, 60 TR3A TS81398L