Fw: Replacement Two-Eared Knock-offs

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Replacement Two-Eared Knock-offs
From: "Terry" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 20:26:10 -0500
Mine new knock-offs shipped in today too.  Frankly, I'm in heaven.
Beautiful new parts with unblemished chrome, packed in thick cellophane.
Maybe yours were unduly beat in transit to cause the scratching.

As for the letters and arrow, I have to say I'm not concerned about such a
small difference.  Of course if I sound Polly Anna, my perspective is from
trying to maintain a 1970 Datsun roadster for which new parts like this are
made not at all.  I am astounded at the bounty of parts available
commercially and privately for TR's.

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A