Article Comparing POR-15 & Eastwood Rust Encapsulator

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Article Comparing POR-15 & Eastwood Rust Encapsulator
From: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 16:12:57 -0500
I subscribe to "auto restorer" & the Nov issue had an article on Por-15 &
Eastwood Rust encapsulator. Essentially, the author ranked the Eastwood
product better in his views because it sprayed on better, cured on time,
and laid on better, and in his test, prevented "rust creep" better than the
Por product.

Thought I'd pass this on, even though I know none of our cars has any rust
on them!;-)

Doug