Re: TR6 - Victoria British quick ratio steering rack

To: Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com
Subject: Re: TR6 - Victoria British quick ratio steering rack
From: Darrell Walker <darrellw@ipns.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:16:13 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Greg,

I installed the rack on my TR4A last winter.  I believe some of the UK
vendors sell a "quick rack" though I couldn't say if it is from the
same manufacturer.  The VB rack was made in Argentina, the quality
seems fine.  I do like the quicker steering, though I am comparing an
old, worn stock rack against a new rack.  I also installed poly
bushings and a rear tube shock conversion, so those likely have some
affect as well.  All in all, it is a mod I would do again, for what
that's worth.

-Darrell

--
Darrell Walker