Re: TR6 - Victoria British quick ratio steering rack

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 - Victoria British quick ratio steering rack
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 22:12:35 EST
Just wondering if anyone can tell me:

What's the difference between these new "quick ratio" racks and, say, the
2.5-turn-lock-to-lock rack of the early TR4? I can't imagine wanting anything
much quicker than that in a TR. Now in a Herald or Spit.... (and someday I'm
planning to try an early TR4 in a Herald or Spit!) :-)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
 Triumph Herald engine with wings.