Re: TR3A Split Steering Column

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A Split Steering Column
From: "Terry" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 19:23:26 -0500
Dave, I assume you're referring to the braces under the dash, or are you
interested in the side on the engine side of the firewall?

Let me know if you don't find anything else.  I did take pictures of all
this when I took mine apart, and have it on film, but unfortunately I share
my computer with a 9 year old and I've discovered my CD of the images is
missing in action.

Ah well. The wind that sucks your breath away to the west, kisses your cheek
from the east.

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A (In pieces, but they're CLEAN pieces.)