Carpets

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carpets
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 23:58:24 -0000
Hi all
Do any of the wise and knowledgeable members of the list know how the formed
carpets for our cars were made. I can only get a new carpet for the rear
area of my saloon that is made in multiple pieces cut and stitched to shape
using 3 or 4 different bits to make up the shape of the one piece moulded
carpet originally fitted. I have one from a well known carpet supplier and I
think it looks rough for the money I paid. Any help gratefully received!

Graham.

---