speedo adjustment gearing

To: "- triumph (E-mail)" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: speedo adjustment gearing
From: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 05:38:02 -0700
Now that I'm running with the wrong wheels, tires, & transmission I need some
sort of gearing in the speedo cable to get the speedo to read correctly.
I'm sure those of you who do time / distance racing know exactly what I need
and will be more than happy to help me spend $$$.
Unexpectedly I actually intend to use this gearing for the intended purpose.

Thanks in advance to all of those who respond, you guys are a great resource!

Lee