RE: recommended tool for valve guide removal / insertion

To: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>, "- triumph \(E-mail\)" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: recommended tool for valve guide removal / insertion
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 07:03:50 -0500
Lee:

Please go to the following link to see an article I wrote for our club
(CPTC) newsletter.  It is the one "Replacing Valve Guides".  This is the
method I used and found to be very effective.  This was for my TR3A when I
rebuilt the head.

http://www.cptc.org/tech_tips.htm

As always, this is not intended to be a "professional" advice on proper
repair and servicing of Triumphs, but just "what worked for me".

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3