Re: TR6: Has anyone purchased Revington's rear coil-over tube shock c

To: Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6: Has anyone purchased Revington's rear coil-over tube shock conversion?
From: Nicholas Froome <listreader@pvision.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:06:28 +0000
>In my ongoing series of evaluating different suspension and steering
>improvements for my TR6....   Has anyone out there in TR land bought and
>installed Revington's rear tube shock conversion for their TR6 (P/N
>RTR3003RJ)?   This is the one where the tube shocks are mounted on the
>trailing arms INSIDE the coil springs.  It sounds like a really effective
>setup.   I would also be interested if anyone has experience with
>Revington's rear sway bar that integrates to it.    Also, if you are
>buying from the UK as a US shipping address, do you have to pay the VAT?

There should be no VAT on exports

Neil's kits are really well-made and are easy to fit as he's put a lot of
thought into them. I have his front antiroll bar kit on my TR4 and, although
it'd be possible to source the parts and do it yourself, there's no real
incentive as they're priced OK and there's someone to moan to if it all goes
pear-shaped

Neil is a big rally fan and is building a TR5 for his own use at present. I
should imagine his TR6 kit is, as we say, the dog's bollocks. Let me know if
that needs translating...

Nick Froome
http://www.bolide.co.uk