RE: TR6: Has anyone purchased Revington's rear coil-over tube shock

To: <Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6: Has anyone purchased Revington's rear coil-over tube shock conversion?
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:54:26 -0500
I believe Richard Seaton in Bowling Green, KY has the set-up on his '69
TR6. If it is the one you're inquiring about it looks fantastic (as does
Richard's rolling chassis) and appears to be very well engineered. The
rear roll bar fits ABOVE the frame and it may be difficult to install
without removing the body.
Hopefully Richard will see your post and respond with some authority.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO