Re: TR6: Has anyone purchased Revington's rear coil-over tube shock

To: "Nicholas Froome" <listreader@pvision.co.uk>, <Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6: Has anyone purchased Revington's rear coil-over tube shock conversion?
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:43:24 -0600
> Neil's kits are really well-made and are easy to fit as he's put a lot of
thought into them. I have his front antiroll bar kit on my TR4 and, although
it'd be possible to source the parts and do it yourself, there's no real
incentive as they're priced OK and there's someone to moan to if it all goes
pear-shaped

Sure, now you tell me.  I had to buy an ADDCO.  It's OK, but I have to
believe that one purpose-built by a TR guy would be better.

When I had a Spridget, I had underpinnings from The Winner's Circle.
Light-years ahead of ADDCO.  I was hoping for something like that for the
TR4, but nobody knew of such when I was asking.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com
"Drifting is the synchronized swimming of auto competitions."  -Gene Bennett