Your contact info

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Your contact info
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: 17 Dec 2003 16:06:35 -0000
Triumph,

I'm updating my address book. Please take a moment to update
your latest contact information. Your information is stored in
my personal address book and will not be shared with anyone
else. Plaxo is free, if you'd like to give it a try.

Click the following link to correct or confirm your information:
https://www.plaxo.com/edit_contact_info?r=8590289917-35312505-1611195155&t=web

Name: Triumph List
Job Title:
Company:
Work E-mail: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Work Phone:
Work Fax:
Work Address Line 1:
Work Address Line 2:
Work City, State, Zip:
Mobile Phone:

Home E-mail:
Home Phone:
Home Fax:
Home Address Line 1:
Home Address Line 2:
Home City, State, Zip:
Birthday:
My current contact information:

P.S. I've included my Plaxo card below so that you have my current information.
 I've also attached a copy as a vCard.

 +-----------------
 | R. Ashford Little II
 | ralittle2@mindspring.com
 |
 | mobile: (404) 786-3812
 | web: http://www.geocities.com/ralittle2

This message was sent to you by ralittle2@mindspring.com
via Plaxo.  To have Plaxo automatically handle these messages
in the future, go to: http://www.plaxo.com/autoreply

Plaxo's Privacy Policy: http://www.plaxo.com/support/privacy

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
R. Ashford Little II.vcf]