Up date on Spin-on Oil Filter Adaptor

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Up date on Spin-on Oil Filter Adaptor
From: ebk@buffnet.net
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 08:48:36 -0500
Happy Holidays List!
    I spoke with Moss/USA yesterday & received more info. on this
thread. Moss is working working with MOCAL [the manufacture of this
item], to include a 'Part List' of what should come with this kit. It
seems that there are:
2- Different Outer Gasket/O-ring
2- Different Spigot
1- Inner O-ring
1- Adaptor
    My problem was, they (MOCAL) only supplied 1 of the 2 Outer
Gasket/O-ring, which was naturally the WRONG one for my use.     I hope
this will help others in the future.
-Cosmo Kramer
    BTW- I'd like again, to thank all the people (Especially the
employees of MOSS/USA) that have helped me out in solving the problem.
-Cosmo Kramer