Re: Exhaust smell (was old fluif)

To: "Dave Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust smell (was old fluif)
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:43:13 -0500
Cc: "'Jack W. Drews'" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, "'Dave Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Philip E. Barnes'" <peb3@cornell.edu>
> >I think we need to start a support group for husbands whose wives
> > refuse to ride in their LBCs due to exhaust fumes!  :)
>
> Carefull!  Wives who refuse to ride in LBC's due to the exhaust fumes
> may form their own support group.
>
> Dave

Women already have very well organized support groups, however men fail to
realize that these support sessions often take the form of informal bitching
rants on the telephone with your wife's friends (or actually, whoever
happens to call while she is pissed off).

Besides, I thought the whole purpose of owning a Triumph was to get away
from our spouses!

Kai (the anti-feminist)