Re: Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest V1 #1775

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest V1 #1775
From: "Wayne" <wayne_s@lycos.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:47:38 -0800
Gee, I hate to point out the obvious, so I phrase it this way.  When I had a
terrible exhaust/gas smell that would invade my TR, especially under 45 mph, I
actually found that it was not tuning, not gas formulation, but an exhaust
leak!  In this case the exhaust manifold gasket was shot, but the exhaust pipes
also need replacement, you just dont get a shot of exhaust coming through the
vents anymore.

-Wayne

Free Poetry Contest. Win $10,000. Submit your poem @ Poetry.com!
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;6750922;3807821;l?http://www.poetry.com/contest/contest.asp?Suite=A59101