RE: TR6: sources for rebuilding service for steering rack?

To: "Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com" <Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6: sources for rebuilding service for steering rack?
From: "Robert Fabie" <bfabie@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 14:06:28 -0500
Robert:
I don't have the Victoria British catalogue in front of me, but I think you can
buy the entire steering rack new for about $180. I'll double check my claim,
but I think it's correct.

As to the service you got at TRF, the person may have been having a bad day,
but I'm sure I've talked to that same person and what he needs is an attitude
adjustment in the form of a layoff. There's just no excuse for any customer -
let alone a long time customer - to be treated that way. I don't want to flame
TRF either, but they haven't been helpful or responsive on a recent issue that
I've been pursuing with them. I think it's a problem that CAR needs to fix.

Bob Fabie
'75 TR6