Random Holiday Thoughts

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Georgia Triumph Club" <gatriumph@gatriumph.com>
Subject: Random Holiday Thoughts
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 15:17:32 -0500
Happy Holidays to everyone on the list; you guys have been a tremendous help
to me this year and I trust will continue to bail me out in 2004.

A new distributor cap, points and rotor make things run nice and smooth.

The words "some assembly required" on the kid's gifts has given me newfound
confidence to rebuild just about anything on my car.

Also if anyone have any end of the year Garamahal
<http://www.geocities.com/ralittle2/garagemahall.htm> l submissions, I'll be
glad to add them over the XMAS holiday.

It's a crystal clear 44 degrees and sunny and the drive was fine.  If the
roads are clear of snow and salt, then you should make tracks.

Cheers everyone and see you GTA <http://www.gatriumph.com/> 'ers on Saturday
for the Polar Bear Run,

R. Ashford Little II

 <http://www.geocities.com/ralittle2> "70 TR