RE: Where to get Kas' new Competition Preparation book

To: Steve Smith <dogzbody1@yahoo.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Where to get Kas' new Competition Preparation book
From: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:51:28 -0600
At 08:45 PM 12/23/03, Steve Smith wrote:

>There's an interesting 6 pot TR on page 111, the carbs
>are one the left side of a rhd car (identified as a
>250. I thought all 250s were lhd, either a backwards
>photo or an experiment similar to one MG conducted
>with carbs on both sides!

This was pointed out on another list, which includes Mr. Kastner as a
subscriber. When it was pointed out, Kas stated that the photo was
accidently printed backwards, and he was wondering how long it would take
someone to point it out. Note long, as it turned out.

BTW, one of the red TR4's on the back cover is mine. Don't think I wasn't
surprised and flattered when I found that out.

Merry Christmas, ALL.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
63 TR4 VSCDA Group 2 #58 (#158 on the back cover)
Highland Park, IL