RE: Where to get Kas' new Competition Preparation book

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Where to get Kas' new Competition Preparation book
From: Steve Smith <dogzbody1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 18:45:57 -0800 (PST)
Mine came a week ago, so I've read it about three
times.  Great stuff!!!  You don't have to be out to
build a racer to enjoy it, lots of history, but if you
are building a racer it seems invaluable.

There's an interesting 6 pot TR on page 111, the carbs
are one the left side of a rhd car (identified as a
250. I thought all 250s were lhd, either a backwards
photo or an experiment similar to one MG conducted
with carbs on both sides!