Ride height.

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ride height.
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 19:43:42 -0800
Hi List,

Merry Christmas to all.  I am now concerned about the ride height of my
1960 TR3A.  I have changed motors so the ride height in the front is
probably changed.  Does anyone know what the stock ride height for a
TR3A is measured from the frame to a level floor just in front of the
rear axle and just in front of the firewall?

Another question is are their different height spring spacers availble
anywhere.  I have seen a photo of TR6 spring spacers that are a good
height but do not look like they are intended to fit.  I called level 2
sales at TRF today and the guy acted like I offended him by asking.

A related question is "Does anyone have a pair of TR3A spring spacers
they will part with for a reasonable amount?"  I can always have these
machined to the desired height.

Thanks for the help.
--
        Best Regards,