RE: Do we really need this?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Do we really need this?
From: Trevor Jordan <trevor@jordan.name>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:35:43 +1100
At 8:33 AM -0800 24/12/03, Chad Jester wrote:
>I have one of these things.....it is the neatest, cleanest methods
>I've found to put oil in the trunnions.
>
>True, you can gather the parts to build your own (that's what I
>did), but after all the running around (time and gas), plus the
>purchase price of the parts, I figure mine cost about $50.....could
>buy cheaper on Ebay and wait for the postman to deliver.  Painless.
>
>Chad
>(More Triumphs than sense)

I have been trying to assemble one of these for some time and this
might be the easiest way to get one.  Harbor Freight want $48 to send
one ($4 item) to Australia.  They use only UPS because they can track
the order.  I could afford to lose a few in transit at that price.

Trevor Jordan
74 TR6 CF29281U (in need of a clutch replacement)