sellers

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: sellers
From: "john taylor" <jat1127@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 21:04:22 -0500 FILETIME=[158A6870:01C3C8F9]
Hi,

>From what I understand and the limited dealing I have had with Ted at TSI he
seems like a fine lad!

Sooooo he may  MAY  have been off the line with his notice about the book
but perhaps we should expand the list. How about a web site with a front
page and such 'cause I think we need guys like Ted. We need to know about
their business and perhaps we can give them a place so that they can come to
us and we do not need to search for them.

Have a look at the site Jaglovers as an example. They have a complete page
for advertising.

CHEERS
John